Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pro-Colts Stuff: December 16, 2007-May 31, 2008

Hey, readers. This is the last blog that will be written for Pro-Colts Stuff. Good news is, I'm not done blogging about the Colts. I have moved up from a small blogger account to a new network of team-specific bloggers.

Naptown's Finest is the new location of my blog. It is a part of the Fansided blog network. You should check out Naptown's Finest and other Fansided blogs. They are all top-notch and well written by dedicated bloggers. So if you are a blogger who has a link to this site on your blog, change it to Naptown's Finest. If you have been following my blog for a while now or like what you have seen, check out Naptown's Finest. My stuff is posted under the name "Sam".

This blog has been retired. I like Pro-Colts Stuff. I liked the layout and I liked the name, but Naptown's Finest is a better opportunity for me to get readers and a little cash on the side.

Check out Naptown's Finest!

No comments: